eBay Delivery powered by Packlink is a platform that allows eBay sellers to purchase Delivery labels at competitive rates - opens in new window or tab
You can save time and money when you create postage labels with eBay Delivery powered by Packlink.
- Your postage label is filled out automatically with your buyer's name and delivery address
- You can use our bulk label tool to print all of your labels together. You can also choose to fit your labels on a single sheet of A4 size paper to lower your printing costs
- You can create and print a pre-filled packing slip, detailing what you're sending to your buyer
- You can save time by having your parcel collected
- Tracking information appears automatically in My eBay and Seller Hub for both you and the buyer
- You may have access to discounted prices with Packlink labels
- You can view your created, in transit, and delivered shipments on the label platform
- You can view your invoices on the invoice page - opens in new window or tab
How to create and print a postage label with Packlink
It's easy to create and print postage labels using eBay Delivery powered by Packlink. Here's how:
- Go to Sold in My eBay or Seller Hub, select the item and then select Print postage label.
- Select eBay Delivery powered by Packlink, and login.
- Choose your preferred delivery service by selecting View all services.
- Select a package size and a dispatch method. You can choose to drop your item off at a participating outlet most convenient for you, or have it collected.
- If you'd like to have your item collected, select Collection, your preferred courier and the date you'd like the item to be picked up.
- Review the summary of the details you selected including preferred delivery service, total cost and terms and conditions (T&Cs) then select Confirm and pay.
- Select Print label.
- Package the item safely and make sure the label is clearly visible, then take it to the drop off outlet you selected earlier, or prepare it for collection.
Note: When you print a label you'll be charged for it, whether it's used or not. However, you can cancel unused labels - opens in new window or tab within 15 days.
How to create and print multiple labels
You can see all of your orders that are awaiting dispatch, and buy and print postage labels for them by going to the Bulk shipping tool - opens in new window or tab, or by visiting the Manage orders awaiting dispatch - opens in new window or tab tab in Seller Hub.
Posting an order in multiple packages
When posting an order in multiple packages, you can print a different label for each package. Simply select Buy labels in bulk at the top of the page and choose the order to add additional parcels.
How to print packing slips, order receipts and order details
A packing slip is a receipt summarising the details of the sale. This document is meant for your buyers and provides a detailed count and cost breakdown for each item in a delivery order such as VAT rate, sub-total, postage, and VAT amount.
You can customise your packing slip by adding details such as your name, address, eBay store logo, store QR code, store URL, seller rating, warranty information, a thank you note for your buyers, and more.
Tip – Packing slips can be a great way to both drive traffic to your store and encourage buyers to learn more about your brand for their future purchases.
An order receipt is an internal document meant to help you keep track of accounting and contribute to a well-run operation overall. The order receipt contains essential payment details and order information which can be used to maintain your inventory, taxation records and for bookkeeping purposes.
You can customise your order receipt to include details such as listings photos, postage info, eBay store logo, and more.
Printing packing slips and order receipts
Here's how you can print and customise a packing slip or order receipt:
- Go to the Orders tab - opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub.
- Select Print packing slip and more from the Postage drop-down menu or next to the order details.
- Choose the document you want to create.
- By clicking on customise, you can add and remove details.
- You can see the preview on the right side.
- Select print to create a PDF version of the document.
You can also print a packing slip by choosing Print packing slip on the Manage postage labels - opens in new window or tab page.
Printing order details
You can also print out the full order details for the item. Here's how:
- Go to My eBay and then Sold - opens in new window or tab.
- Select More Actions and then View order details.
- On the Order details page, select the printer version option, and print the page.
Paying for your labels
With eBay Delivery powered by Packlink, you can pay for labels as you use them, or you can choose to pay on invoice.
- Pay as you Go: We now offer a convenient pay as you go option when purchasing labels on eBay. All you need to do is select one of the Packlink services and enter your credit or debit card details. The payment card details will be remembered for your next purchase.
- Pay on invoice: If you'd rather be billed for your labels, you can set up deferred payment and pay by credit card or PayPal. Our billing cycle is every 2 weeks on 15/16 and 30/31 of each month, so once you activate deferred payment, you'll receive a single invoice for all shipments made every 15 days.
You can pay using PayPal and all major credit and debit cards. The invoice due amount will be automatically deducted from your chosen payment method 15 days after the invoice date. You can view all your invoices on your invoice page - opens in new window or tab. See Packlink's page on setting up a deferred payment - opens in new window or tab for more information, or if you're experiencing an issue, contact Packlink Customer Support - opens in new window or tab.
How to cancel a postage label
If you printed a label with eBay Delivery Powered by Packlink, you can cancel it within 15 days by visiting Packlink help page on cancelling or modifying a shipment - opens in new window or tab.
If you cancel the label before your next invoice, you will not be charged.
If you cancel the label after your next invoice is issued, you’ll see a negative line on your following invoice. The amount of the cancelled label will be subtracted from the total amount to be paid, however if you make no shipments on the next invoice, you’ll receive a refund as per the cancellation policy - opens in new window or tab.